This summer, LifePointe Kids will become “superheroes in training” and discover how to live super lives for God! Every week we’ll learn about big and small things that add up to a life that honors God and allows us to do some super things for others. We’ll have exciting games and themed crafts to go along with the lessons.
Some of the topics we’ll cover:
- God is our power source (Luke 10:1-24)
- Obey Your Parents (Ephesians 6:1-3)
- Be Slow to Speak (James 1:19-21)
- God Gives Us (Spiritual) Gifts (1 Corinthians 12)
- Do the Small Stuff for Others (Mark 3:1-5)
- And more!!
We hope your kids will join us on Sundays at 10 am!